Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of Study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in. NAU is one of the universities in Jiangsu Province supported by this scholarship, and is entrusted by Jiangsu Provincial Government to recruit excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study.
- Type: Full Scholarship
1) Tuition waiver;
2) Basic textbooks subsidy;
3) Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy CNY 10,000 per year;
4) Monthly Stipend: CNY1,500 per month;
5) Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Type: Partial Scholarship
1) Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year;
2) Duration: One academic year.
All the graduate-level majors are available for the scholarship application except the majors offered by the College of Foreign Languages.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health;
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 30;
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
4. Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Refer to notifications from Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Committee and College of International Education.
Refer to notifications from the College of International Education.