Nanjing Municipal Government has set up the "Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship" for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in the city of Nanjing, to further improve the profile of Nanjing to the world, and to make Nanjing a preferred city for international students. NAU is one of the universities in Nanjing supported by this partial scholarship, and is entrusted by Nanjing Municipal Government to recruit outstanding overseas students or scholars to undertake degree and non-degree studies. For more information, please visit http://coie.njau.edu.cn/
Type: Partial Scholarship
- Graduate student: CNY 20,000 per academic year;
- Undergraduate student: CNY 10,000 per academic year;
- Non-degree student: CNY 5,000 per academic year;
- Duration: One academic year
All the graduate-level majors are available for the scholarship application except the majors offered by the College of Foreign Languages.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health;
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 28;
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
4. Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Refer to notifications from the College of International Education.